Hypnosis is a completely natural and ancient healing process that allows the client to reprogram negative or detrimental behavior patterns and create new and more beneficial thoughts and beliefs. Through entering into an induced trance state, your brain becomes highly malleable and thus more susceptible to the changes you wish to make in your life. Following the guidance and regulations of the National Guild of Hypnotists Inc., I offer hypnosis for a variety of mental and physical health issues including:
- Stress/Anxiety Management, Phobias, Memory Enhancement, Athletic Training, Healing of Trauma and so much more.
I also offer more extensive services in Medical Hypnosis. Many universities and research centers, including Stanford and Harvard University, have conducted research demonstrating the efficacy of hypnosis to help with many chronic and serious illnesses. I offer hypnosis for such issues as:
- Pain Management, Infertility, Autoimmune Diseases, Irritable Bowl Syndrome, Cancer, Diabetes, Migraines, Bruxism and other physical disorders caused by stress or emotional duress
See below for a list of useful resources on how hypnosis works and the benefits it can bring to your healing journey:
- Harvard Health
- “Studies have found hypnosis to be helpful in alleviating physical pain, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and eating disorders — as well as other mental health disorders.” – Harvard Mental Health
- Stanford study on effects of hypnosis on brain and efficacy
- Newsweek reports on the various uses and scientific studies around Hypnosis
Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment or for a free consultation.